3 Januari 2013

My last day in my holiday...

Diposting oleh tiu_aja di 12.04
AllahAllahAllahyuuup... finally....finally today was my last day of a long holiday ... approximately, when else can get such long holidays?? heeemmmm ... maybe if I was really being a housewife 100%. hehehe ... in fact, I could not wait for the day when pregnancy is the reason I quit my job.  

Yaaaaa ... now do not use the word "BUT". A few months ago I still have to think twice to stop working, now, I do not need to think twice or several times for a pregnancy and preparing for baby is perfect and righteous ...

because if I keep working, everyone will be worried about me and the baby, it can not be denied because I have never failed in pregnancy. But making all happy with my pregnancy was my dream. dream that I will never put out, never ...

Only Allah Swt. knows when it's a long holiday present for me ... But believe it or not, I can feel that it's very close... yaaa ... very close... Coming soon...

I believe that ...




1 komentar:

musicenv mengatakan...

super sekali... http://www.reseper.com/

 

THe WaY oF LiFe Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea